1. Introduction : MYCOOP, Inc. operates the MyCoop.com website, including all content and functionality available through the mycoop.com domain name and any country or region specific domains or sub domains (jointly referred to as the “Site”).
2. Personal Profile In order to become a member of the Online Community you will be asked to register and during that process you must indicate your agreement to these Terms in order to access all of the functionality offered by MyCoop. You will also have the opportunity to create a personal profile and it is your responsibility to ensure the information (including any images) set out in your personal profile complies with these Terms. You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise you to keep the name appropriate. You agree to never give your password out to another person, except an Online Community administrator. You also agree to NEVER use another person’s account for any reason.
3. Your Obligations? We encourage you to contribute content to the MyCoop site, both within your Building community as well as within other areas. However :
- You agree you will not post any material (including links to other websites or images) which infringes or violates someone else’s rights, is false, defamatory, inappropriate, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, pornographic, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any applicable laws. Any form of Hate Speech or discrimination on the basis of religion, race, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, etc. will not be tolerated and User shall be subject to removal.
- As a member of the MyCoop site you are encouraged to speak freely, contribute to discussions, answer questions and from time to time you may voice personal opinions or preferences regarding posted issues. However, personal attacks, threats or abuse will not be tolerated.
- You also agree not to attribute quotations to individuals for the purpose of furthering opinions, debates, discussions or support on any topic areas or to bolster the credibility of a proposition based on the attribution supplied by the User without the individual’s permission. Similarly, as a member of this site you agree to not deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive, offensive, meaningless or SPAM messages.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Where you have the right to copy material, do not post the entire content – an extract followed by a link to the original material is preferable.
- Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on the Online Community. Doing so may lead to you being banned (and your service provider being informed).
- In addition, if you believe that a posted message is objectionable, notify MyCoop immediately at the contact details set out below.
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these Terms. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Giant Digital, MyCoop, its subsidiaries, and employees from and against any claims, losses or liabilities resulting from a violation by you of these Terms.
5. Giant Digital/MyCoop’s Rights Comments or opinions expressed on the MyCoop site are those of their staff and delegated contributors only and (unless Giant Digital/MyCoop advises otherwise) do not represent the views of Giant Digital/MyCoop its subsidiaries, management or employees. Giant Digital/MyCoop does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. Giant Digital/MyCoop is not responsible and disclaims any and all liability for content posted by outside contributors to the MyCoop website.
Giant Digital/MyCoop may (but is not required to) moderate the MyCoop site and reserves the right to: (1) remove objectionable content (including links and images), within a reasonable time frame and without notice, if it determines at its sole discretion that removal is necessary. While every attempt is made to remove objectionable material as quickly as possible, reviewing all user-submitted content is a manual process and it is impossible to remove or edit particular messages immediately; (2) Giant Digital/MyCoop may delete, move or close any Forum, Blog, topic or comment at any time at its absolute discretion; (3) reveal your identity (or any other related information collected within the MyCoop site environment) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of the MyCoop site; (4) include information about, and links to, other Giant Digital/MyCoop content and information that may be of interest to you.